Time with God on Your Time Retreats offer the opportunity to step away from the busyness of ministry and pressures of daily life to reflect on the Catholic faith, prioritize spiritual wellness, inspire witness, and recharge one’s missionary activity by way of an engaging and easy to navigate format.
Finding a quiet place to retreat to from time to time helps us to refresh and recharge. Jesus was no exception; He needed to find times to slip away from the crowds and from His work so that He could reconnect with God the Father. We go on retreat so that we can come to know God more fully, know ourselves more fully and to have the strength to carry out what God might be asking of us.
Advent Retreat Series
“Waiting, Together, in Joyful Hope” will walk participants through weekly reflections on accompanying others as we wait in joyful hope for the coming of our Savior, Jesus Christ.
- First Sunday of Advent - Show Us Your Love
- Second Sunday of Advent - Make Straight Our Paths
- Third Sunday of Advent - Mercy is Life-Changing
- Fourth Sunday of Advent - Mary: The Model of Accompaniment
- Release Date: Monday, Dec. 13
To share retreat access, simply copy the above retreat links and send them via text, email, or post them on your parish website.
- Introduction PPT video (link)
- Quick Facts (pdf)
- User Guide for Individual Retreats (pdf)
- User Guide for Facilitated Group Retreats (pdf)
Spiritual Wellness Series
Based on the book 7 Keys to Spiritual Wellness, this series helps participants to see Christianity as a spiritual path whose guideposts can lead them to a deeper faith and into a more harmonious relationship with God and others.