US Contact Responsibilities
The US contact represents the mission cause in all communications with the Mission Office of the Archdiocese of Chicago. Responsibilities include:
- Notifying missionaries when they are accepted into the MCP program,
- Updating missionaries on all processes and necessary documentation,
- Notifying missionaries of assigned parishes for appeals,
- Serving as the primary contact for parishes to which you mission cause is assigned, and
- Receiving checks from the Mission Office representing donations. All checks must be cashed or deposited within the United States.
If your US contact changes, please notify the Mission Office immediately.