Holy Fire Chicago
November 5 and 6, 2021
The Archdiocese of Chicago is excited to announce the return of Holy Fire! Holy Fire features engaging music, dynamic speakers and powerful moments of prayer, worship and community for young people in grades 6 through 9. This year, Holy Fire will feature a diverse lineup of speakers that help young people process and respond to the tumultuous events of 2020 and 2021 as missionary disciples.
Holy Fire occurs on two mirror programming days. Schools typically participate on Friday (November 5) and parishes on Saturday (November 6).
- Time: 9 - 11:30 a.m., followed by Mass
- See the bottom of the page for this year’s lineup
- Price: $10 per participant (scholarships available, apply when registering)
Register here: events.archchicago.org/HolyFireChicago2021
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Holy Fire 2021 will not take place at a single location but instead feature virtual content to be streamed at multiple parish and school sites across the Archdiocese of Chicago.
- Our live emcee will guide participants throughout the day to ensure an engaging experience with built-in breaks.
- While a virtual streaming option will be available for the concluding Mass, participating sites will also have the option of celebrating Mass locally on site (prevailing public health guidance permitting). If you intend to celebrate Mass at your parish or school, it is recommended that you reserve the worship space and a celebrant as soon as possible.