Skip to Content
- FAQ’s (PDF)
Quick answers to questions about the certification process for parish catechists and Catholic school teachers, principals and catechetical leaders.
- Description of Levels (PDF)
Brief description of the three levels of certification and ongoing formation (renewal).
- Certification Process (PDF)
Presentation on the certification process, policies, courses and important information for catechists, school teachers and parish/school leaders.
- Inside Look (Link) (PDF)
Brief overview of the platform and the resources available for catechists and catechetical leaders.
- Scholarship Request Form for Level I (PDF)
Request a 50 percent scholarship for online sessions.
- Scholarship Request Form for Level II (PDF)
Request 50 percent scholarship for online sessions.
- Retreat Request Form (PDF)
Form for parish and schools to schedule their certification retreat.
- Level III Elective Form (PDF)
For level III participants to keep a log of ongoing formation. At the completion of a minimum of 15 hours, the form will be submitted to the Catechetical Leader/Principal for approval and request the credits toward renewal of certification.
- Formation Registration Form for Catholic Schools and Instructions (Form - Excel) (Instructions - PDF)
Form to register staff for the 2017-2018 school year. Download and save to your computer. Once completed, email to firstname.lastname@example.org. See instructions for further information.